Terms & Conditions
Purchasing a Class
When you purchase a class on this site, you agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the training classes, health programs, or workshops offered by Pilates Wichita, LLC DBA Highway 54 Pilates, during which I will receive information and instruction about Pilates, the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®, personal training, and health. I recognize that all physical training requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risk and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the training classes (ie Pilates, the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®, Personal Training, Yoga, Barre, Hula Hoop®, etc), health programs, or workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the training classes, health programs, or workshops.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the training classes, health programs, or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participation in the programs.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the training classes, health programs, or workshops, I knowingly voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I have against Pilates Wichita, LLC and subsidiaries for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the programs.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Pilates Wichita, LLC and subsidiaries for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I will not hold responsible/sue Pilates Wichita, LLC your Owner, partners, instructors or employees for any injuries suffered by me caused whole or in part by my failure to follow the instructions of you or your employees or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
- In regard to property damage, I understand that Pilates Wichita, LLC, shall not be liable for the loss of, theft of, or damage to, any personal property that I bring to the premises, or to any location where Pilates Wichita, LLC and subsidiaries are conducting classes, teaching workshops, giving lessons or otherwise engaging in business.
- I do hereby allow Pilates Wichita, LLC, its employees, agents, or assigns, to video or audio record, or photograph me while I am participating in any class, workshop, open gym, lecture, or personal training session on the premises of 9099 W Central Ave, Wichita, KS or other location. I recognize that the purpose of these recordings may be for promotional purposes, advertising, publicity, education or product development. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
- I understand all services must be paid for in advance, and there are no refunds on unused services and gift certificates. This applies to all services from private to group classes. I agree to abide by the 24 hour cancellation policy that 24 hours’ notice must be given to cancel the lesson. If a 24 hour notice is not given, full payment of the lesson will be charged.
When you complete a purchase, you agree that you fully understand these contents. You voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions listed above.